Diabetes & Two Devices
DM-Flow/Duo™ are the two (2) most popular devices and are part of our Diabetic Amputation Prevention Program (DAAP) that focuses on the lower extremities of patients living with diabetes. These modalities combined have a total of five (5) Medicare reimbursable codes that average just under $500 per patient.
Diabetic Neuropathy Device™ (DND) Objectively Identifies Large Fiber and Small Fiber Peripheral Neuropathy at the Site, Instantly, and Painlessly.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐ The vibration &temperatures are painless. -M. Brown
TruPAD™ Objectively Measures the Blood Pressure in the Lower-Extremities Instantly, Painlessly, and at the Point-of-Care (computer included).
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐ The test was quick and painless. -C. Fox
Diabetic Neuropathy Accounts for More Hospitalizations than All the Other Diabetic Complications Combined.
Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD) reduces blood flow to the feet and legs and can cause pain in the feet and legs which may lead to tissue death (gangrene). People with diabetes and a history of smoking are most at risk of developing peripheral artery disease. Studies say at least 1 in 5 elderly people suffer from hardened arteries reducing blood flow to the limbs.
Diabetic Neuropathy Device™ www.DPNtest.org is the First FDA Cleared Multi-Objective Innovation that Identifies, and Measures Peripheral Neuropathy.
TruPAD™ www.TruPAD.org is a medical device that measures Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD), a condition in which the large and medium-sized arteries supply blood to the legs and become narrow or clogged with plaque, constricting blood flow.
Major Causes of DPN & PAD
- High Blood Pressure
- Smoking History
- High Cholesterol
Get Tested If
- You have DM
- Over age 65
- Over age 50 and have a history of diabetes or smoking
- Under age 50, but have diabetes and other PAD risk factors, such as obesity or high BP
- Identify Large Nerve Fibers with the Diabetic Neuropathy Device™ to all peripheral extremities
- Identify Small Nerve Fibers with the Diabetic Neuropathy Device™ to all peripheral extremities
- NO 'pre-warming' needed for TruPAD™
- NOT affected by cold digits for TruPAD™
- NOT affected by light for TruPAD™
- NOT required to remove shoes for TruPAD™